You are hereHome › TENDER: NW Sector Sanitary Sewer - Phase III
Canada's warmest welcome ®* July 4 2020
TENDER: NW Sector Sanitary Sewer - Phase III
2020 Committee of the Whole and Regular Council Meeting Schedule
OFFICE CLOSED (2020)
Osoyoos Festival Society Releases “Virtual Canada Day” Video
The ART Gallery Osoyoos Open July 1
The Town of Osoyoos invites tenders for Phase III of the Northwest Sector Sanitary Sewer Extensions from Roberts Point to Inkaneep Point.
The project comprises the following works and approximate quantities:
• 1360m of 200Ø and of 250Ø DR35 PVC gravity sewer main and appurtenances.
• 650m of 150Ø DR25 PVC and DR11 HDPE forcemain.
• 5000m2 of pavement restoration complete with base gravel.
• Installation of owner-supplied lift station.
• Electrical and control systems for lift station.
Tender documents are available electronically and through BC Bid. Printed copies are available from the offices of TRUE Consulting Group at a cost of $50.00 non-refundable. A Planholder Registration Form must be completed and faxed to TRUE Consulting Group in order to receive any addendums and/or additional information regarding this tender. It is the sole responsibility of the proponent to ensure that the Planholder Registration Form has been received by TRUE Consulting Group.
Tenders must be accompanied by the following:
• a BID BOND, CASH DEPOSIT, CERTIFIED CHEQUE or IRREVOCABLE LETTER OF CLEAN CREDIT in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the Tendered Price.
• If a Bid Bond is provided, a CONSENT OF SURETY relating to subsequent security arrangements for PERFORMANCE and LABOUR AND MATERIALS PAYMENT GUARANTEES.
Tender documents shall be clearly marked "NORTHWEST SECTOR SANITARY SEWER EXTENSIONS - PHASE 3 - ROBERTS POINT TO INKANEEP POINT" and addressed to: Town of Osoyoos, 8707 Main Street, Box 3010, Osoyoos BC V0H 1V0, Attention: Barry Romanko, CAO.
Tenders will be received at the Town of Osoyoos Town Hall up to 2:00PM local time on
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
• Incomplete Tender;
• Obscured or irregular erasures or corrections in the Tender Form;
• Prices omitted or unbalanced;
• Evidence of inadequate capacity to perform the contract;
• Evidence of previous failure to perform adequately on similar work.
Addendums to Northwest Sector Sanitary Sewer Extension - Phase 3:
• Addendum #1 - extension of deadline by 9 days to April 14, 2011
• Addendum #2 - clarification of contract documents to sections 1A-1.0, electrical drawings and logs for auger holes 3 to 5.
|Town of Osoyoos
8707 Main Street, Box 3010
Osoyoos BC V0H 1V0
|TRUE Consulting Group
201-2079 Falcon Road
Kamloops BC V2C 4J2
- About Osoyoos
- Animal Control & Licensing
- Anti-Idling Taking Action
- Boat Launch & Marina
- Boat Trailer & RV Parking
- Community Groups
- Events Calendar
- Memorial Benches
- Osprey Nest Live WebCam
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Plan an Event
- Recreation Programs
- Resort Municipality Initiative
- South Okanagan General Hospital (SOGH)
- Visiting Osoyoos
- Web Links
- Agendas, Minutes & Videos
- Annual Report
- Approaching Council
- Business Plan
- Capital and Operating Budgets
- Climate Action Recognition Program
- Committee of the Whole
- Council Members
- Financial Statements
- Mayor's Message
- Professional Reports and Studies
- Regular Council Meeting
- Role of Member of Council
- Ambulance & Police
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Community Services (Recreation)
- Corporate Services
- Curbside Garbage & Recycling
- Customer Service Feedback
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Department
- Near-Market Housing Meadowlark Place
- Operational Services (Public Works)
- Planning & Development Services
- Property Taxes
- Recreation Programs
- Rural District Water Systems 8 & 9
- RV Sani-Dump Station Information
- I Want To...
- Business Licences/Permits
- Apply for a Community Grant
- Apply for Employment Opportunity
- Book Ice Time
- Claim my Homeowners Grant (HOG)
- Contact Us
- Find a Bylaw
- Find Dog Parks
- Find Out Landfill Hours
- Know Where to Rent/Purchase Carts for Residential Waste
- Pay by Credit Card
- Report a Street Light Out
- Submit an Event
- Submit a Request - Osoyoos Listens
- Subscribe to eNews
- View Current Water Restrictions
- View Maps
- View Osoyoos Lake Levels
- View Public Skating Schedule
- View the LIVE Osprey Nest Webcam