You are hereHome › NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING - FORESHORE AND LAKE ZONING BYLAW NO. 1294, 2012
Canada's warmest welcome ®* August 23 2019
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING - FORESHORE AND LAKE ZONING BYLAW NO. 1294, 2012
Participate Osoyoos (Mass Registration) on September 11
2019 Property Tax Payments are Due on Tuesday, July 2
"Family Splash Day" on July 17 and August 14 at Osoyoos Splash Park
OFFICE CLOSED (2019)
OSOYOOS MUSEUM FREE ADMISSION DAYS
Osoyoos Museum - Annual Christmas Open House
2019 Music in the Park
71st Annual Cherry Fiesta July 1, 2019
2019 Osoyoos Market on Main
Desert Valley Hospice Society Poker Rally July 7
Desert Park Racetrack Open House on August 5
Groundwater Well Licencing Workshop on August 14
The Town will consider proposals for the use of one commercial moorage slip in the LIONS PARK MARINA.
Proposal must include a detailed operating plan, and the specifications of the vessel. Evaluation criteria will consider impacts on the environment and overall operations of the marina.
Storage space at the Marina is not included in the agreement.
The slip rate is $2000 plus taxes for the duration of the season.
3 million dollars in Commercial Liability Insurance is required naming the Town as an additional insured.
Sublicensing of commercial Marina slips is prohibited.
Prior to the issuance of a business licence, all Transport Canada certification and licensing must be met and proven for all equipment and staff.
Proposals must be received at Planning and Development Services by noon on March 15, 2013, in a sealed envelope clearly marked Marina at Lions Park Commercial Slip Proposal.
The Town reserves the right to reject any or all applicants.
Maximum length of a boat is 26 feet, including swim grid and pulpit.
Boat Lifts and Personal Water Crafts PWCs are prohibited in the Marina.
Director of Planning & Development Services
Town of Osoyoos
Box 3010, 8711 Main Street
Osoyoos BC V0H 1V0
- About Osoyoos
- Animal Control & Licensing
- Anti-Idling Taking Action
- Boat Launch & Marina
- Boat Trailer & RV Parking
- Community Groups
- Events Calendar
- Memorial Benches
- Osprey Nest Live WebCam
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Recreation Programs
- Resort Municipality Initiative
- South Okanagan General Hospital (SOGH)
- Special Events
- Visiting Osoyoos
- Web Links
- Agendas, Minutes & Videos
- Annual Report
- Approaching Council
- Business Plan
- Capital and Operating Budgets
- Climate Action Recognition Program
- Committee of the Whole
- Council Members
- Financial Statements
- Mayor's Message
- Parks and Trails Master Plan
- Professional Reports and Studies
- Regular Council Meeting
- Role of Member of Council
- Ambulance & Police
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Community Services (Recreation)
- Corporate Services
- Curbside Garbage & Recycling
- Customer Service Feedback
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Department
- Near-Market Housing Meadowlark Place
- Operational Services (Public Works)
- Planning & Development Services
- Property Taxes
- Recreation Programs
- Rural District Water Systems 8 & 9
- RV Sani-Dump Station Information
- I Want To...
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Business Licences/Permits
- Apply for a Community Grant
- Apply for Employment Opportunity
- Book Ice Time
- Claim my Homeowners Grant (HOG)
- Contact Us
- Find a Bylaw
- Find Dog Parks
- Find Out Landfill Hours
- Report a Street Light Out
- Submit a Request - Osoyoos Listens
- Subscribe to eNews
- View Current Water Restrictions
- View Maps
- View Osoyoos Lake Levels
- View Public Skating Schedule
- View the LIVE Osprey Nest Webcam