You are hereHome › “Integrated Community Sustainability Plan (ICSP)” is COMPLETE!
Canada's warmest welcome ®* July 8 2020
“Integrated Community Sustainability Plan (ICSP)” is COMPLETE!
2020 Committee of the Whole and Regular Council Meeting Schedule
OFFICE CLOSED (2020)
Osoyoos Festival Society Releases “Virtual Canada Day” Video
The ART Gallery Osoyoos Open July 1
PLEASE JOIN US!
Date: December 8, 2011
Time: 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Location: Watermark Beach Resort, Conference Centre
Poster: The tape is coming off!
The Community Sustainability Action Team (CSAT) has completed the “Integrated Community Sustainability Plan (ICSP)” and is ready for the Osoyoos community to review.
This ICSP plan has been driven by the feedback collected from over 150 Town of Osoyoos residents who participated in the January session which was open to all residents.
Please join us on Thursday, December 8, 2011 between 7:00pm to 8:30pm at the Watermark Beach Resort to celebrate the benchmark event for the Town of Osoyoos.
The evening will include a presentation by members of the CSAT Committee along with comments from Community Stakeholders.
The Final “Integrated Community Sustainability Plan (ICSP)” will be made available on December 8, 2011. Please check the link below at that time to view the Plan.
Light Refreshments will be served.
SEE YOU THEN!
For more information please contact:
Community Development Manager
8711 Main Street, Box 3010
Osoyoos BC V0H 1V0
- About Osoyoos
- Animal Control & Licensing
- Anti-Idling Taking Action
- Boat Launch & Marina
- Boat Trailer & RV Parking
- Community Groups
- Events Calendar
- Memorial Benches
- Osprey Nest Live WebCam
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Plan an Event
- Recreation Programs
- Resort Municipality Initiative
- South Okanagan General Hospital (SOGH)
- Visiting Osoyoos
- Web Links
- Agendas, Minutes & Videos
- Annual Report
- Approaching Council
- Business Plan
- Capital and Operating Budgets
- Climate Action Recognition Program
- Committee of the Whole
- Council Members
- Financial Statements
- Mayor's Message
- Professional Reports and Studies
- Regular Council Meeting
- Role of Member of Council
- Ambulance & Police
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Community Services (Recreation)
- Corporate Services
- Curbside Garbage & Recycling
- Customer Service Feedback
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Department
- Near-Market Housing Meadowlark Place
- Operational Services (Public Works)
- Planning & Development Services
- Property Taxes
- Recreation Programs
- Rural District Water Systems 8 & 9
- RV Sani-Dump Station Information
- I Want To...
- Business Licences/Permits
- Apply for a Community Grant
- Apply for Employment Opportunity
- Book Ice Time
- Claim my Homeowners Grant (HOG)
- Contact Us
- Find a Bylaw
- Find Dog Parks
- Find Out Landfill Hours
- Know Where to Rent/Purchase Carts for Residential Waste
- Pay by Credit Card
- Report a Street Light Out
- Submit an Event
- Submit a Request - Osoyoos Listens
- Subscribe to eNews
- View Current Water Restrictions
- View Maps
- View Osoyoos Lake Levels
- View Public Skating Schedule
- View the LIVE Osprey Nest Webcam